Article provided by: breathewithjp.com
Breathwork Facilitator, Jon Paul Crimi, can provide the training you need to get your breathwork certification online. If you’ve ever wanted to make a difference in the lives of others, JP’s online breathwork training classes are an excellent opportunity. You don’t have to trek halfway across the world to study in a remote jungle- you don’t even have to leave the comfort of your home to take part in the best breathwork classes and training available today. Learn to breathe with Jon Paul on Sunday mornings and then take the next step that will change the trajectory of your life.
How to Become a Breathing Instructor: 3 Important Steps
1. If you’re new to breathwork, you’ll want to invest time and resource into determining whether this is the right course of action for your life. Jon Paul’s affordable online breathing classes are a great place to start. Every Sunday morning at 9:00 (PST) Jon Paul is live via Zoom classes; 60-minute breathing sessions provide a powerful experience and offer a unique way to get a feel of what you’ll be doing once you’ve obtained your breathwork certification online. There's also a 72-hour replay available afterwards if you can't make the class or to do the class again.
2. Sign up for JP’s upcoming Breathwork Training, either online or in-person. These sessions differ from other basic breathing workshops in several essential ways:
- The online class closely mirrors JP’s live course
- You’ll be learning the most powerful circular breathwork technique
- No specialized knowledge, equipment, or skills are needed
- Jon Paul’s clients can get their breathwork certification online
- Option to attend one class in-person and the other online
- Classes are very affordable compared with other workshops
- High return on investment
3. Now that you’ve registered for your breathwork training, it’s time to do the work involved in taking control over your future. You’ll need to ‘show up’ and engage fully in the training provided, whether you choose the online course or plan to travel to the retreat. Nothing worthwhile every comes easy; if you thought breathwork was just breathing, it’s that, and a whole lot more.
Transforming Lives Through Breathing Lessons
Learning how to guide your clients through breathwork requires a commitment on your part; you’ll need to develop the ability to identify when clients are struggling through emotional issues or are in need of personal attention during your classes. Changing lives is powerful, but with it comes a responsibility to become the best breathwork facilitator you can be. It starts by choosing a quality training course, but it also requires that you are dedicated to providing every client with the tools they need to clear out negativity and let go of the junk they’re carrying.
The good news is, if you love what breathwork has done for you and want to help others in the same way, you have an edge that can help you succeed in your career as a breathwork instructor. Jon Paul’s online training sessions will teach you how to guide private one-on-one classes, group sessions, and/or couples sessions. Find out more- contact www.breathewithjp.com at 310-625-6751.